SOTA NOVA, HR-X VPI, Technics 1200G recommendations?

I am considering SOTA NOVA, used HR-X VPI and Technics 1200G TTs. I have an old SOTA STAR with vacuum, (and essentially a Jelco 750 arm-retipped Denon 103R) so I know its high quality and durability. Technics apparently has performance that far exceeds its $4000 price tag. For tonearms, I am down to Jelco 850M and old FR-64S. I am considering low compliance cartridges. For VPI, it would be JMW 12 or 3D. Changing the tonearms seems to be more of a hassle on VPI. What are your thoughts and recommendations?
128x128chungjh
An update. I just got Technics 1200G and a slightly used Lyra Etna SL. In the process of setting up. I will update once I get a feel for the sound.
Post removed 
If it means anything at this point I am in the process of having a SOTA Sapphire VI built.   The process has been great, and Dona the co owner has been awesome.  Have talked tonearms and then cartridges that go well with their turntables.  I opted to have a custom audiomods tonearm built and as soon as I get that they will mount it and balance it for me along with my cartridge.  So far they are amazing knowledgeable people to work with who understand the legacy of their brand and have continued to grow it.  
@sbank   been reading this with interest. Need a new armboard for Techdar AF3 and don't like their prices! Looked at TVTanalogshop.com that you mentioned but can't find any contact details for them on their website or elsewhere..... do you have any please?