Ok, but does your audio gear have rotons (metamaterials)?

Not yet. But get ready for the LS50 Meta Meta.

"A group of researchers is working on metamaterials that "grow" rotons. Metamaterials exhibit optical, acoustic, electrical, or magnetic properties that are not found in nature.…Thus, it might be possible in the future to better manipulate sound waves in air or in materials, for example, to bounce them back, redirect them, or create echoes. These materials have not been demonstrated experimentally yet; however, it should be possible to produce them by using technologies such as ultra-precise 3D laser printing." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/06/210610135559.htm
128x128hilde45
@thecarpathian-    I understand, perfectly.    
     Always have hated hype!     ie: When watching TV, I always mute the commercials.   The Mute button on my surround's remote is now dead and I'm forced to press the CD source button, then back to TV, when they're done blowing their crap.
@mijostyn-   At one time: I had designed a hexagon auditorium, sound treatments and system, for a local church, that subsequently hired me to run it, for a couple years.  
     The Pastor wanted the messages recorded, in script, via the computer system in the sound booth and bought voice recognition software, to facilitate that.   He spoke with a Texas drawl and some of the results, were absolutely hilarious.  
     The name 'Dragon' sounds familiar.  Were they around, some 10 or 12 years ago?  
     Thanks for the tip, but, as is probably obvious: I'm having too much fun, with this new skill(?).  
      Now: if I can only remember to stop hitting the periods, instead of the space bar, before Enter, and having to erase them....  
@nonoise -  "Maybe that bright light that's purported to be seen at our passing is just the tiniest of wormholes meant to accommodate our next move."   

Some theorists postulate that Black Holes may be wormholes, leading to other dimensions.     Typically: I feel like I'm swirling around the event horizon, of one of the largest.  
     Then again: perhaps they're the universe's quintessential toilets?  
                                         That'll be my luck!    

" Maybe only certain bodies can accommodate certain energies and all matter holds all energies, with ours being one of the highest orders of energies.
     Animating these bodies is just the way things are done."  

When the two scientists at Berkley proved the theories regarding Quantum Entanglement true, the Hippies out there, that were REALLY into Eastern religions, jumped all over it.     A few books were written by such.   Actually: those two scientists WERE hippies!    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lpf15w6voc 
    Copy/paste this in your searchbar: (quantum entanglement eastern religion books).  
                                            Have fun!