Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Don’t know where you are but, to hear Voltis you have to go to 1 hour east of Nashville. That’s where they are and there are no dealers. He calls his business a speaker boutique and builds every one by hand using 1” solid maple including the bracing. I was impressed with the quality. 
oh I will most likely never hear one unless I buy a pair.....  I am in SE British Columbia a LONG way from Nashville:)
Donsachs.....
Do you mind disclosing the cap values that you substituted, as well as the 30 ohm sand cast resistor ( 30 ohms, but what “watt value”) that you haven’t yet replaced . I want to order them for a friend who has the necessary skills to do the swap out.
Much Thanks....
The crossover had an earlier iteration, but mine is the later one. A fellow posted the schematic on a klipsch forum, so if yours were made in the past year or so they probably have that schematic, but perhaps you should pull a woofer and check. If fairly recent, then you need a 2.75 uF and a 2.25 uF as these are directly in series with the tweeter. ODAM caps come in a 2.2 and a 2.7 which is well within the 5% spec on the original Klipsch cap. If you ask Chris when you order he will find you high measuring caps to get you closer to 2.25 and 2.75. The other key one is 7 uF which is directly in series with the midrange driver. I got a high measuring 6.8 for each channel, both are over 6.9 and again, that is well within the 5% spec. There is a 60 uF across the woofer that I didn’t change as it is already a poly cap and the VCap ODAM pair to replicate it would be expensive and large, and it is not in series with the woofer so probably not much effect. Lastly there is a 1.5 uF across the midrange. Probably not a huge effect, but I changed it because I use a lot of 1.5 uF caps and had them in stock. Also a 4 uF across the midrange. I also changed that one, but not as key. The key caps are the 7 uF, and the 2.25 and 2.75. The two resistors are 30 ohm in series with the midrange and 8 ohm across the midrange. It is 25 watt rated. The pathaudio resistors are 10 watt rated, and supposedly are very conservatively rated. If you do the math, a 10 watt resistor is probably adequate. Unless you are running the speaker at clipping constantly. The horns are so efficient I seriously doubt that resistor sees anywhere near 10 watts.. Remember that ODAM caps have conductive bodies so be careful in mounting.
Why come these lefty at audiophile no review the Cornwall? What gives these reviewer that can’t see shoes after sitting around all day. Review the speaker and do job. Stop eating donut like robocop and work on getting Cornwall go to gym for year first or you hurt back need real man to do everything what this come to?