The Hungarian lands tomorrow.

My new Audio Hungary Qualiton X200 lands here tomorrow.

Can not wait…… exciting.

https://www.atelier13-usa.com/audio-hungary-qualiton
128x128earlflynn

That EQ/Tone Controls is a nice bonus...as is the ability to use the new KT 170 tubes. Congrats!! I can get a great discount on this brand so might have to try one myself

@riaa_award_collectors_on_facebook,

My thoughts exactly. That damn sure flies in the face of the 'no tone control crowd' to boot.
  I had a great time in Hungary, great food, fashion, ladies... food.
Apparently sexy looking amps too!
Good looking gear, I like to A20i with XLR. I could make a pair of cables that would work....
@rixtherick Love that part of Europe for all the same reasons well not so much fashion but engineering. Our Aerospace division has plants in Romania and Poland as well as labs in the Czech Republic.

Spent 4 months in Eastern India with our rail division no desire to go back to hot and humid for me.
@earlflynn - I met three Belgians in Budapest, while I was with an American friend (airline hostess) and they were buying used fashion to sell in Belgium.
One of the Belgians saw an angelic stunning Hungarian lady, and tried to talk to her. She said in broken English that she wasn't able to understand English.
With that the fellow told her he was in love with her, and she was the love of his life. After she was out of earshot, we all laughed at his crazy actions.
The cost of living at the time was one of the cheapest in Europe, I ate great food at great prices.