Masrantz Sa-11S1 /w RAM Full upgrade?

Hi, does anyone have experience with this mod? It's a fairly expensive and well reviewed cdp to begin with, and I'm wondering if the additional $1950.00 is worthwhile. I tried searching the archives for info and apologize if I missed it. I'd also be keenly interested in hearing opinions on how it stacks up with the popular Denon 3910 mods.

Also, a humble request for tolerance of peoples opinions. I'm not trying to thwart spirited debate but I think it's unfair to expect the standards of professional reviewers.
128x128phaelon
I have a battery powered SCD-1 modeled on the RAM upgrades,plus some of my own mods, and have compared this head-to-head with a stock SA-1. The modded SCD-1 beats a stock SA-1 hands down my any measure.

Dave
I don't really think so. I think they all have their strength and weakness. I was there with Dave when we did the comparison. In fact, I think the stock SA-1 performs really good when compared to the highly modded SCD-1.
Jazzmeup, you have had the opportunity for months now in your shop to compare a stock SA-1 to your own SCD-1 modded with many SOTA Audiocom components as well as extensive replacement of piece parts in the Analog section. Please comment specifically on the relative merits of these two players. Are you saying after all this work is done that neither CDP surpasses the other? If after all this work modding and listening to incremental changes (some of which were considered quite dramatic at the time), you are only observing a "distinction without a difference," then perhaps it's not worth the trouble.... My perceptions were very different.