Best tube preamp ever

I am trying to invest into a preamp. I would like to get the best of the best of tube preamps. Can anyone comment on what or which brand I should be looking at if money was not an object.
Thank in advance!
gago1101
I use the Coincident Statement Linestage and my friend uses the VAC Signature MK2. I`d put these two up against anything else if the highest priority is purely 'sound quality'.
My current system is a modest one at best. It includes affordable hifi gear that many of you may lought at. I am at the stage where I am moving into my new home and want to build a new state of the art hifi system. I am trying to get info on which brands i should be looking at before starting auditioning. For amps, I was thinking mating a tube preamp to either Krell, Bryston or Mark Levinson. For speakers, my dream has always been to own a Sonus Faber Cremona or Elipsa or the B&W 800Ds. I was thinking looking at lower brands such as paradigm s8s, but I think I will be staying away from it. In terms of preamps, I do not know much. I thought McIntosh preamps were great, but recently have heard that there are many better sounding electronics out there, hence my question. And sorry guys for posting in the speaker section of the forum.

Would also appreciate any pointers in terms of amps as well as speakers.

As a dealer for deHavilland I can say that the Mercury 3 is the best preamplifier that many people have heard. You can read what others have to say about it.

http://www.dehavillandhifi.com/MERCURY_PRE.htm
I heard the Ypsilon PST-100 with the Ypsilon Aelius PP amp,VPS phonostage,Bergmann TT and the Tidal speakers. It was one of the very best sounding rooms at CES 2010.Only the Viva 845 monoblock tube amp with the Trenner-Friedl RA-Box speaker combo sounded better at that show IMO.