Paradigm S8 vs. Sonus Faber Cremona M

I am having hard time deciding between these speakers. I can get each for about 6K used. I have auditioned them both at a dealer, and I like them both. However, I find it very hard to compare them given the lapse of time in between and the difference in gear and rooms. Paradigms have great reviews, but can they compare to the build quality of the SFs?
gago1101
I have made my decision and even though I like paradigms they are out of the question. My list is down to 3 speakers, all in the same price range in this order
B&W 800D
Sonus Faber Elipsa
Revel Ultima Salon 2

I am leaning towards the B7Ws at this time, but will have to do some intense auditions before deciding which one is for me.
If you haven't already, you might want to also audition the following:

Vandersteen 5A
Wilson Sasha or
Usher Diamonds
Eggleston Andras
Legacy Whispers

And there are many others in your apparent price range ($10-25K) - check out the used speaker listings here and filter the results by price to see what I mean. And while we're on that subject, another thing to consider is that you would get far more bang for your buck if you bought used.

Finally, your room may make a huge difference in what speakers would sound best - as well as your listening preferences - so you should let folks know what those factors are to get suggestions more tailored to what you want instead of hearing what floats our boats.
Do all SF speakers need a more neutral sounding source? cleaner source as in solid state? I am a mid fi guy using the liuto with Primaluna pre and power and im really liking the sound. It still doesnt sound as good as a real LIVE piano when playing side by side , but its more lively for sure. Midrange warmth is for sure , but i really find SF with Tubes Magic.
@audiofreakgeek- you seem familiar with SF stuff, i was looking as well into a second hand cremona M , but many others think the Liuto might be too close for comfort having them in the same house. I guess i like the sound of them and was trying to create it.
Are you familiar with Ayon amps ? and what would be your choice for speakers.
thanks in advance
@gago 1101,
S8v3 also was on my list-below 6 what i was seaching for, but many told me that is too hi fi made for AV crowd so was Focals ilooked into the new 836w great looking.
I might be trying something totally different VR 33 or tekton Pendragons as they do not sound HI fi. But SF are always so dreamy and nice to look at. ANy SF speaker looks like art to me.
I am not sure how one could really compare the two and go with Paradigm. There are so many reasons to get the SF speakers.