Help selecting a power cord.

All my gear has the factory supplied power cords  I’m ready to try 1 aftermarket power cable as a test.  So what brand power cable should it be and what device gets it first?  Tube pre?  Tube main?  D/A?  CD transport?  Roon Nucleus?  Subs?  GE Trefs?? Turntable? Oppo 103?   Which piece of my gear should be most affected by the improved power cord??  I look forward to the responses and will likely choose the cord that has the most recommendations.
128x128fastninja12
@lalitk I chose Pangea based on a recommendation from a friend. They are very good cords for the money.  Power cords don't make much difference in my system because of the components. 
@bigby 
What power cables did you try besides Pangea? Good power cables make a huge difference in the systems like yours. You have a Porsche in your home and you put cheap tires on it. It will drive but if you use performance tires you experience something very different.
@lalitk I chose Pangea based on a recommendation from a friend. They are very good cords for the money. Power cords don't make much difference in my system because of the components.
Yes lower end gear will make the benefit of a QUALITY power cable less apparent. As you get into higher quality gear ie Pass, Simaudio, Boulder, AR, AH, BorderPatrol, Luxman even McIntosh (being funny) a high quality power cables benefits will be more apparent.

Post removed 
Has anyone compared Pangea cords to some more expensive cords?
I started with Pangea 14 gauge. It was beaten by Audience Powerchord, PS Audio, Furutech, Cullen, Signal, VH Audio. Cullen Crossover is a giant killer. Most of my system is now Cullen.