Jolida JD-402 Tube Tuners

Does anyone have any experience with these? I want to buy one, but would like some feedback first?

Thanks,
Rolloff
rolloff
Set it up and it sounds very nice & picks up stations cleanly.  AM doesn’t pick up anything, even with an antenna.  I’ll try a different AM antenna.  The FM antenna is just a thin wire too.  I have no remote so I cannot store or recall stations.  I do not have the weird displays that others have commented they had, also mine does not have any kind of signal strength meter, nor do I have the ability to listen in stereo or mono. 
You talked with the president of the company and he can't figure it out, the company won't call you back, you have no remote and if you do some of the buttons don't do anything, AM doesn't pick up anything, weird displays and the S problem, GUY'S LISTEN TO YOURSELF you are buying JUNK!!!! 
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." 

Frank
Except the quality isn’t poor, it’s built like a brick blank house and weighs like one too, and it’s probably the best sounding digital tuner I’ve heard because of the tubes - and I’ve owned a lot of good tuners.  (Free free to see “my tuner evolution” to see my tuner past.  I now own a 220V Meridian 504 because I’m moving overseas in a few months.  Highly ranked on the fmtunerinfo site, in actuality not sure it’s any better sounding, only different.
Reception is not always a given with tuners, it all depends on your antenna and where you are located, but tuner people already know this and are willing to take that chance.

This is an old thread, but maybe my reply will help someone at some time.  You say you bought this from Underwood Wally and he could not answer a question for you. I have been selling their gear for 15 years. I cannot understand why so many people buy from Wally. I am often answering questions for people who bought from him. Now if a person tells me they bought from him I refer them back to him. As for the tuner- they never sold the unit for long, and never sold many. Today very few companies offer a stand alone tuner- seems radio is out of style. This would be a rare unit,  but I would never pay more than $300 for the unit simply because there is no demand for tuners these days. It sounded great to me, and locked onto signals with no problem. Bob Anderson ( I am still selling their gear)