Turntable help/recommendation with specific setup

Hi all,

I've been recently lurking here as I'm just starting the hifi journey. I thought I'd join and try to get some guidance on a decent turntable that pairs well with the system I'm getting. I'm going the low wattage/high sensitivity route as my setup will consist of a Luxman SQ-N150 integrated tube amp and the Omega compact alnico monitors.

What are some good turntable/cartridge set ups ideally under $1500 ($2k at the absolute max), keeping in mind the Luxman also has a switchable MM/MC phono stage? At this price point, should I just stick to MM cartridges? And is there anything else I should keep in mind or look for to keep synergy in the system or, at this level, should I just not overthink it and get something like the P3?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
philoh
Thanks again for all the great suggestions. I think I'm leaning towards the P6 but I'm also seeing great things about the MoFi decks here and elsewhere -- tables I hadn't considered before. Gonna take some more time and make a decision here in the next few days. Also, it seems like the P6 is on backorder everywhere right now; might be more incentive to go used.
Hello,
Dynavektor 10x5 MKII. This is a new cartridge. Paired with the P3 you will be in heaven. Rega TT pair great with Dynavektor. This is a moving coil cart. The table will be under $1000 and this cart will not put you over the top.  Due to the problems getting a certain color could be tricky. If you are in the Chicagoland area the store I buy gear from has all of this in stock. https://holmaudio.com/I have been going back and forth over these decisions myself. My budget is a little higher but the question is the same. 
Miller even gave me some good advice like he did for you. If you remain a novice this is a great end game setup. Plus, there are ways to upgrade this table. If you really love spinning vinyl then this will be a stepping stone towards a P8 or a VPI Prime 21. BTW, this 10x5 MKII cart is really good. You will not regret it. I hope this helps. 
Fun journey for you!

Lots of great suggestions from everyone.

When I got back into playing  records about 6 years ago, I was trying to figure out which table to go with. Was a toss up between the P6 and the Clearaudio Concept. Went with the Concept. Served me well for that time and was sad to see it go. 
Had it not been for my aversion to a clear acrylic plinth, the Marantz would have been a serious contender. As mentioned above, great value.

Also, getting the cartridge/arm/TT set up right on the right support, will for sure improve on whichever one you decide on. 
Enjoy!