Raven Blackhawk LE... am I going to be disappointed?

Only reason I ask is because it will be pushing Salk Veracity Ht2-TL’s...  Im coming off a Belles Aria, which was fantastic, but wanted to try something different.  My concern is the low wattage of the Raven and low sensitivity of the salks, but my Belles 75 watts sounded better than 3 other nice 225 watt integrateds.  
So, anyone with experience with the Raven Blackhawk LE pushing somewhat low sensitivity speakers chime in and let me know.  

128x128b_limo
Post removed 
I would not pair these two products unless forced to, and I would expect seriously compromised performance from such a setup. BTW, this is NOT a comment on the individual products, but the decision to use them together. 

Tis why I started this thread!

Something else... I am partially thinking that when you connect a sub to the sub out it crosses the mains over ag 80hz, reducing the load, no?  I may have misunderstood though.

@douglas_schroeder , how to dig myself out then?  If i like the sound of the Raven with the Salks but the don’t play loud enough, stick with the Raven and go high efficiency?  
So 85db’s at 1 meter is fine, 75 dbs at 2 1/2 meters...

I ususlly dont listen at ear bleeding levels.  
We’ll see!  I was wondering though already about ghe soft clipping properties that Douglas mentioned.  I wonder how many people think their low powered tube amps are cutting it but they are just clipping it constantly and not knowing it because of the soft clipping properties.

@fuzztone, lol, thanks for the candid response.  I know it wasn’t mean, just your truthful opinion (which might be factual!) and it made me chuckle, so thanks for that