Opinions on the ; Rosso Fiorentino Sienna or Volterra II Speakers

Hello Audioners and I hope all is well - please let me know if you have listened to the two speakers I have noted or if you have purchased either on of them. I just read the review on the Elba 2's In the Absolute Sound and they ''sound'' like they are speakers from a company that I may have some interest in. Thank you in advance and stay well.  
garebear
@pedroeb
Florentia and Siena are big. Well, the Florentia is huge. But the Volterra is far from huge and the Certaldo is tiny when compared with the Volterra or the Elba. The Elba is actually almost identical in size to the Dali Zensor 5 or 7...if not slightly smaller.

But only passing mention is made of looks in pretty much all of the posts above.

Every brand has their proponents and their detractors, to be sure. But I have yet to meet anyone that has spent any time with the current Rosso Fiorentino lineup that has had anything but positive to say about how they sound.

And ultimately, that's what is important. How they sound to the end-user. 

Interesting thread to read never having heard these speakers. Unpretentious and just get out of the way kind of sound.  I’d describe my new Graham Audio LS5/5s similarly.
The problem buying a speaker from a not very well known niche manufacturer is that you'll never be able to resell them cuz nobody knows about them.
Good morning  Urbie - thank you for your response as I am the OP on this thread and THAT is exactly my concern with these speakers. However on the other side of the coin, every successful audio manufacturer was new at one point in time if you think about it. They all had to start somewhere. The recent positive review of the Elba 2 in The Absolute Sound and word of mouth could....could make this company and speaker company a household name and you can possibly get their speakers at a competitive bargain price  now before their prices to go up. If they are that good, you / me might just keep them for awhile and get some of our money back if we ever do need to sell them. Just a thought and this what I am thinking about them now...….stay well.