Opinions on the ; Rosso Fiorentino Sienna or Volterra II Speakers

Hello Audioners and I hope all is well - please let me know if you have listened to the two speakers I have noted or if you have purchased either on of them. I just read the review on the Elba 2's In the Absolute Sound and they ''sound'' like they are speakers from a company that I may have some interest in. Thank you in advance and stay well.  
garebear
Call me stupid, but I don't need or want showy, bulky pieces of sculpture in my room. I'm yet to be convinced they are in any way superior, and I don't certainly believe the influencers and their hidden agenda.

After all, it's the sound and not the looks that matters.
@pedroeb i don't think anyone is chirping about looks and as for bulky speakers there are only two models that I would consider large.
you can find the specs here:
AudioThesis - Roso Fiorentino
@pedroeb if you can audition them, give them a chance. You will see what they can do.
@pedroeb
Florentia and Siena are big. Well, the Florentia is huge. But the Volterra is far from huge and the Certaldo is tiny when compared with the Volterra or the Elba. The Elba is actually almost identical in size to the Dali Zensor 5 or 7...if not slightly smaller.

But only passing mention is made of looks in pretty much all of the posts above.

Every brand has their proponents and their detractors, to be sure. But I have yet to meet anyone that has spent any time with the current Rosso Fiorentino lineup that has had anything but positive to say about how they sound.

And ultimately, that's what is important. How they sound to the end-user. 

Interesting thread to read never having heard these speakers. Unpretentious and just get out of the way kind of sound.  I’d describe my new Graham Audio LS5/5s similarly.