Best DVD Player for Under $200

Current (old) DVD player died. I am waiting to see what happens with DVD technology going forward, so don't want to spend a bundle, but do want the best I can get for under $200 or so. It should have HDMI out and upconvert.

Thanks to all

Lawrence
fishbonegt
I just bought a Panasonic S97 through J&R. It has HDMI, Upconverts to 720p and 1080i, and plays most formats. Cost:239$
I searched google for panasonic S97 and found the JR link. Check it out, I think you'll be impressed with it's list of features.
You can get the Denon 1920 refurbished for just a little bit over your budget ($239 on eCost and eBay). It's a great little player - Burr-brown DACs, Faroudja deinterlacing, etc. As a nice bonus, it's also a universal player (which I guess may or may not matter to you).
Check this out - NeuNeo HVD2085 from www.neodigits.com .It was reviewed in www.hometheatermag.com and lists at 199.00. Best of all NO HDCP, 1080P on HDMI & component and plays all regions, most formats!!
oxymoron 200.00 get you a crap player period. so you are looking for the best of the worst