The Wand turntable

Does anyone have at home or have listened The Wand turntable, by NZL Design Build Listen?

I have seen some reviews about the wand tonearm, but nothing about the turntable+tonearm.

I come from a Thorens 160 + Linn basik plus tonearm + Sumiko Blue point 2 (and I would keep this cartridge).
Many friends of mine suggest me to buy Michell Gyrodec, but I do not like very much the Michell tonearm.
So I am watching this NZL turntable: it looks a very good tonearm but a poor turntable. 

128x128bearthesurfer
@lewm I am using XLR inputs of Aqvox so it works as current-drive.
Before Aqvox, BP2 was connected to an IFI-iPhono and with Aqvox I have got  more dynamic sound.
I like Sumiko sound, so I could replace the BP2 with a Super Evo III low output which has 28ohm internal impedance. 
Do you think the lowest internal impedance would sound better with Aqvox?
The Michell arms are I believe Rega arms certainly the Technoarm 2 and the similar looking T2, modified by Michell for VTA adjustment. The Michell turntable accepts many of the arms available to-day, you just have to buy the approriate "armboard". John Michell's preference was for SME - he used an SME V at Hi-fi shows, as do Proac Speakers with an Orbe SE.
@lewm It's understandable that folks often think that you must have a very high end cartridge to justify a high end arm.  When I first heard a Basik cartridge on a Linn, I was blown away.  Much more so when I discovered  the cartridge was essentially an Audio Technica entry level unit I had installed and heard many times.  If anything, the arm (and turntable is where the money should go first.  
Many top tier turntables come with a relatively cheap cartridge....so to say the bp2 is junk is bunk...its a great little cartridge. 
Mijo dislikes unipivots on principle, so all of us with treasured unipivot tonearms (or memories of same) must be in error.  I'll let that thought stay right there.  That said, the new Schiit Loki turntable looks like a much more sanely priced ticket to vinyl bliss than this 3800 Euro rig.  And for a Sumiko MC lover, the Songbird Low is the ticket stub!