Interesting thought

Was reading a post on older men only enjoying the hobby of hifi audio and had a thought. I think part of the reason may be younger people have little to no exposure to hi end audio. So my thought is what if it was introduced to a bar setting. I’m not talking an extreme 2 channel system but a bar that advertises a higher end music system. I’m thinking it may attract some younger men and may stimulate an interest in the products. 

I think with technology today a great sound system could be installed with room treatments to provide a pleasant audio experience. 
Maybe this will be the birth of the hifi bar. Interest if any bar owners have a comment.

Maybe with a nice choice of bourbon. 
schmitty1
How many young people, like 27 and under, care about what bourbon they get when they go to a bar?
Hello, 
I just read about this gold bar in LA that has 8,000 albums and has a dj spin them on a nice system. Maybe the thinking needs to be shifted to coffee shops. I hear musicians playing in coffee shops and even Potbelly sandwich shops. Bring in some really nice speakers like KEF Reference 1 with a Kef KF92 sub and a killer integrated amp with some streaming. You could do a lot. With the NAD M33 you could do a quick Dirac setup for the location. It could sound amazing in almost any location. Like an Audiophile DJ. It could work. Maybe an art gallery. The artists could even pick tracks to stream that go with the theme. 
No one has mentioned the DJ phenomenon, which has been around for awhile. Massive crowds listening at rock concert sound levels through (I assume) accurate, full-frequency systems.
I believe most young people value mobility, and they switch jobs frequently, so a bulky audio system is a liability.
My system is much-admired by the youth of today, but not one of them has ever asked how much or where to get something similar. Additionally, the availability of music is astonishing…I had to scrape money to buy ONE LP, agonizing over which one. Nowadays almost ANY song/album is merely a click away….which fits the instant gratification mindset currently common. The trade off in sound quality is easily forgotten.
I believe us audiophiles are and always will be a subset of society, and they’ll seek out the best they can afford.

Postscript: bars are frequently robbed and a high-end audio system would certainly offer a temptation.