Best Digital Interface

It is my understanding that Asynchronous USB may be the best interface for digital transfer to a USB DAC. If the DAC has  Asynchronous USB then it basically owns the signal and basically re clocks timing, bits etc for a more perfect transfer if fed USB? I am streaming from a Node 2 into an RME DAC. I know there is no USB output from the Node. I have a few questions: 
1. Is there a Coax to USB adapter available? Does this make sense? 
2. Are there other reasonably priced (>1k) streamers that have USB output?

Thanks! 
mofojo
Whether a USB or traditional digital output sounds better are completely dependent on the Streamer / DAC components you have. It’s basically a question of which component is better (simplified answer). I have used both. On my headphone system I have a USB only DAC, so I use that. It is a very good DAC. On my main system I use traditional digital... it sounds ever so slightly better... I mean so little it is silly to talk about.
Without USB isn’t the clock in the Node 2 running the show?

The master clock in the RME DAC is always running the show. It reclocks each digital signal you choose. S/PDIF is high quality and the most practical format to use.

I'm not doubting what you are saying and maybe I'm not reading this correctly from the RME manual under 14.1.2........

" With USB the internal clock is used, with SPDIF the external one".

Isn't that saying if SPDIF the RME does not "own the clock" ? 
The answer is very simple.  You have to listen to your system, using various cable connections and decide what sounds best to you.   There is no correct answer for everyone.  

I decided on a music streamer with BOTH USB and AES/EBU digital outputs to my DAC.  I listened AND listened to both USB and AES/EBU connections for several weeks.

After weeks of switching back and forth, I prefer the AEB/EBU connection from my Aurender music server to my DAC.   To my ears, the music sounds slightly better using the AES/EBU Connection.