B&W 800D vs. 800Diamond on Accuphase amp

Dear fellow audiophiles:

After quite a few sleepless nights, I have come up with the final decision on the signal path / components I am looking forward to hear in my new audio setup:

Digital Transport -> Luxman DA-06 -> Accuphase C-2420 -> Accuphase A-70 -> B&W 800 D(iamond)

However, I am still in two minds about the B&W speakers:
While I do like the sound of the new 800 Diamonds, I might as well settle for a pair of certified pre-owned 800Ds and save myself 8000€...

Has anyone had a chance to A/B the 800Diamonds vs. the 800D and / or is willing to contribute their position on this speaker decision in the light of the components mentioned above? How would the 800D compare to, say, the 802 Diamond? Would you rather go with the bigger 800D or the newer 802Diamond??

Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
chris_audio
Hi Chris, no one seems to be helping out here. You might want to try posting this
very question at AudioAficionado. There seem to be quite a number of B&W users
there who might help chime in.

As for Accuphase, models you mentioned are relatively new for anyone to be able to
offer informed opinions imo. However, there are running threads there to seek these
opinions too. Good luck.
All I can say is that the Accuphase A-70 is a killer amp...on paper. I don't know of any US dealers that have one on demo yet. I could be wrong. Have you heard it, Chris_audio? And Bvdiman is right, head over to AudioAficionado for more informed opinions and what now on Accuphase *and* B&W.
I'm sure A70 is a great amp. But does it have enough juice to run the big B&Ws. Only if you have extreme discipline to never crank it up, otherwise I guarantee you those tweeters will clip and you're out 1000 bucks.