Fastest subwoofer?

Hello, I would like to buy a subwoofer that complements a pair of very fast speakers. I know very little about subs since I rarely used them, and I am wondering what are the models that are considered to be extremely fast and good, no matter at what price point. Thanks.
ggavetti
What speakers are you getting the subwoofer for, and what's your budget? If you want fast and a good blend, the recommendations so far are helpful. I'm especially predisposed to the JL for anyone who can afford them. I've heard their Fathom F212's mated with Magnepan 20.1s and it was a seamless match. Anything that mates well with panels is probably a good bet.

Also, given your curiosity about the Paradigm Millenia sub, what sort of space considerations do you have?
I'd like to try it with two very different speakers: a pair of tiny Sonus Faber Minima (the original ones), which go down to about 70Hz, and then a pair of Ocellia Kedros, which have the famous PHY driver. It has deep bass, but I think it would benefit a lot from something that takes over under 80Hz.

As for space, it's more a matter of look than space...the Paradigms look cool, while most subs are ugly black cubes.

Thanks
+3 or+4 for Vandy 2Wq......2 of them of course :^)
I've had REL Stadium II and there is no real comparison.
Fast, clean, deep and most importantly.......leaves the signal to the main speakers absolutely pure and untouched.