Pure analog system with high power

Dear Hifi lovers, I introduce myself, I'm new to this forum. 
I need your marvellous experience in order to choose my next gear. I currently have a Rega Brio amp driving a pair of Wharfedale Evo 4.2 and I'm looking for a big step up, starting for now from the amp.
I am a vinyl lover, I basically play just lps. I also added a Rega Aria phono stage.
Now what I'm looking for is a kind of purist's solution, don't need to pay for dacs, or particolar digital inputs or functions. I want an integrated, or separated amp+pre is also well appreciated, capable of at least 150W in 8 ohm / 250W in 4 ohm as sooner or later I'll buy for sure some Magnepans, maybe the .7, or anyway some Harbeth's. My aim is to get the best money value for my purpouses, that's why I was mentioning a pure analogue solution. Anyway I accept also recommendations based on gears with dacs or digital inputs as that's the market now. Prefer new stuff but also used is fine. Budget is around 3.500/4.000 dollars. Thanks in advance to all people willing to share some knowledge and sorry if something wasn't clear, you can ask me any kind of questions!
adversam
It will certainly depend on the character of the amp you are looking for. The Mggies like power. Unless you are looking for very warm Pass is an excellent solution (then the Pass XA25). I agree a used Pass x250 is a good choice... I owned a Pass x350 for ten or fifteen years. Highly recommended.

I just saw your comment above on the cost in EU... sorry to hear. I have owned Pass since about 1979...until a couple years ago. I also owned ribbon and electrostatic during that time and Pass was a great match,
Thanks for your feedback... very hard to get a Pass Labs in EU... and prices much higher than in US... I am afraid I'll need a different solution... I heard good feedbacks regarding Schiit and Odyssey's gears, still from US but selling directly from the producer... do you think it could be an idea?
Avantone  CLA-200. 
  no rca connections, any good pair of XLR cables will work great. There is a nice pair by audioquest or other manufacturers which is xlr on one end to rca’s. 
  Great amp, stable, and plenty of power. Mine will be ordered in a week and a half, for a nice backup amp. 
  Plenty of good preamps on AG to choose from at great used prices. CJ et3 (se if can find one)

no need to use all the amps power, bu having great headroom is a must. 
Both Schiit and odyssey are good products. 
   Nothing in your neck of the woods? Trying to get any warranty stuff from across the pond will (could) be a pain in the taint. 
Several great internet companies which have great customer service. 
Sweetwater is great,  not sure If ship across the pond