Need recommendations for 20' speaker cable

When I first moved in my place years ago, my speakers fired down the long wall in a rectangular room. The speakers were 5 ft out from the front wall and the rear wall was 12 ft behind my listening seat. My amplifier was between the speakers so the standard 10 ft run of cable was sufficient.

Currently the system is turned 90° and as shown in my Virtual System pics, the speakers fire down the short wall with my listening seat directly at the rear wall.

Out of curiosity, I purchased a 100 ft spool of generic speaker cable and moved my speakers to their old location. I knew this would happen but I immediately got more depth, more separation of instruments. More localization of musicians, etc.

I don't want to move my rack so if I keep it this way I'm going to need 20 ft of speaker cables. The fact that I now use monitors and the terminals are 2 ft off of the floor only worsens the situation regarding length.

So, long story long, I'm looking for recommendations on 20 ft speaker cables preferably under $1,000 new or used.

Thanks.
devilboy
Canare 4S11...just north of  dollar a foot in bulk, low noise star quad design, great specs, great sound, can be bi-wired at 14ga, or doubled at 11ga... 
I just posted pics of the new configuration to give you all an idea of what I'm talking about. Thank you again to everyone who gave advice.
Nice system and place. Nice problem to have. But, yes I see the problem.
You have a room dilemma.
It is too bad there isn’t a portable chair solution... in having the speakers on the wide wall... the couch is too close to the rear wall. In the case of putting the speakers against the window the chair is too far back. A real world problem.

I’m not sure I wouldn’t recommend Nordst for the flat wire that could be taped to the floor, or are you going to go under the floor?
Post removed 
Hello, 
I am going to recommend Straightwire for getting a 20 foot speaker cable at $1,000 or less. Most people don’t know this but Straightwire is used in tons of different manufacturers. Very high end stuff. This wire is one of the best value for money speaker cables out their. If you are in the Chicagoland area the Hifi store I buy gear from is a dealer. https://holmaudio.com/
They have a try before you buy. If you are not in the area find your local dealer. They also are the only Ayre Acoustics dealer in Illinois. I just heard the new KEF blades on the Ayre system. It was incredible. The other customers who were auditioning said they wish they never had to leave. It was like having an Audio staycation for a few hours! I hope this helps.