Favorite cable brand.

Interested to hear opinions regarding brand favorites. My personal favorites, at the moment,  are Kimber and Goertz. Two very different sounds yet both quite enjoyable. What are your favorites?
128x128wturkey
How many cable companies are there out there, world-wide?  From the mega-corporations to the guy in a garage with a soldering iron.  Well into three figures, and quite possibly nearer to four figures than two.

With all the brands out there, how many of them does even the most dedicated audiophile get to audition?  Some will be sought out, but others encountered by happenstance. So the diversity of choices is only to be expected.
Remember Discwasher, "Gold Ends"?  That was my first foray into better cables than what came in the box with hi-fi components.  And no, I don't use them any longer and haven't since about 1990. 

My preference is Audioquest for signal cables, power cables, and power conditioners.  There is a lot of good product on the market, this is just my preference.
I left off Jorma Design maker of my fantastic digital cable. Their analog cables are way out of my price range however.
I've had great results with Kimber, Audio Art, and Zen Wave.

I'd love to try out Cardas some day.  Only heard them at audio shows but sounded great.