Leaky capacitors need replacement?

These need to be replaced, don't they?  

https://imgur.com/a/hqXty35
128x128shawn3997
My gosh, I’m rebuilding 2 amps right now that are 35 and 38 years old, every cap in both amps were in better shape than those. I didn't catch in the thread which amp that you have. I don't think that you'll find most of those caps in what I recommended in the voltages that you'll need. But I would definitely change any caps with the best that I could find and make sure that you get high enough voltage ratings.  Good Luck,  Tim
If it fits check Mouser part # 647-UCS2V330MHD, the difference in size is 16mm diameter versus 12.5mm, but the ripple current is 900mA versus 380mA for the UCY series.
Is it right that those capacitors have a life rating of 10,000 hours? Will I need to change my capacitors again that soon?
Is it right that those capacitors have a life rating of 10,000 hours?
Rated 10,000 hours at 105°C, life of a capacitor doubles for every 10 degree Celsius decrease in temperature, that means the capacitor operating life at 55 °C is 320,000 hours!
If a capacitor rated 10,000 hours at 85°C, its operating life at 55 °C is 80,000 hours.
If this is truly a DC blocking capacitor for a power amplifier, then those capacitors are grossly under-rated for ripple current. That would lead to premature failure.