Connect cable modem/router to different circuit than audio?

I just got some reversed polarity outlets in my listening room fixed and have a much closer plug for my gear.
I cannot (yet) do a dedicated line. Up to today, my cable modem was plugged into this circuit. There is a way I could put that on a circuit  apart from my audio if it had the potential to add significant noise. Is that something to worry about or would it not matter much? FYI, my wife's office lights, computer, monitors are on this circuit and there are some light cans, too. Just wondering if the router/modem is an especially big source of noise into the circuit?

Thanks for any opinions.
128x128hilde45
If you can do it you should I moved my router closer to my system because I had too and it started creating noise in my system. As soon as I moved the router farther away the noise stopped. It’s a real issue anything you can do should help.
I assume you the cable router could go almost anywhere?  Is there a reason why it is at your audio equipment? All you need is an Ethernet cable run from wherever it is to your audio rack.

Ethernet is an electrically isolated connection. It is not perfect, some high frequency noise can get across, but whether that makes a difference or not would be a matter of your Streamer/DAC.  Listen to a silent passage, is there obvious noise? No?  Unlikely to be any issue.
@dletch The router is where it is for a number of reasons -- connections to phone lines, other wifi extenders, security system. I can at least plug it into a different electrical circuit. It broadcasts easily to my streamer OR I could attach an ethernet cable if I wanted. The issue here is about the electrical system.

You should move the router to a separate line. Although, it would be good if you could verify that this line isn't shared by your audio. You can shut off the breaker to confirm this. 

@lowrider57  Thanks. I woke up this morning and moved the router to a different line. Confirmed. Appreciate your help!