Best lower end cables for B&W speakers...?

Hello Everyone,
I’m relatively new to mid grade audio equipment and recently purchased a pair of B&W 702 S2’s and a HTM71 S2 center channel. To me, they are very clear and unforgiving speakers. I also use a Velodyne sub, but not all the time. So far I’ve been in love with them but am using borrowed speaker cable, straight 12 guage, to just try.

The Blue Jeans certainly seem reasonable enough, but in my head cables may be more speaker specific than a lot of other applications so I wanted to see if folks had used Canare 4s11 or some other cable that would be 500 and under per pair with their B&W’s. I can get these for 150 and certainly seem reasonable.
At 150, if they don’t work it won’t be the end of the world but figured I’d try here to see what people thought who had B&W’s
goodman770
I have Kimber 12TC from B&W CM9S2 to a Classe CAP-150 integrated and I am very happy with them. I cant say the difference for me was night and day but there were some notable subtleties and I got a good deal on the set, they also look very sexy.

A couple of my buddies run Blue Jeans cables and swear by them, they have pretty decent rigs (Pass amp/vintage JBL and GoldenEar Triton/Modwright tube) I have heard both rigs and they sound terrific.

Unless your system is ultra resolving or you are looking for a specific altering to your sound id say try the Blue Jeans and see how you like it, you can spend the rest of the money else where in the system. If you want to try something a bit more exotic you can keep your eye on the second hand market while you run the Blue Jeans cable, im sure you can resell them too.
I had a pair of the B&W 704's and an HTM 7 center. All bi-wired. I replaced my Kimber 8TC with the Mogami W3103 (under $3/ft). Speakers opened up and were more detailed.
If you can do a direct termination, cold-terminate, or solder; the Mogami is an excellent option. 12 AWG OFC copper.
Several dealers sell in bulk. The OD is almost a half-inch - fairly substantial cable.
You can download the Mogami catalog for more detailed information if desired.
Since my last post, I have moved some speakers over to the home theater room. Those speakers now sound very harsh to me. I use the same speaker cable in both my stereo and home theater rooms. I believe the culprit is the home theater electronics, like I suspected in my last comment. Because I want to keep some nicer speakers in my HT area, I will be experimenting with upgrades to the receiver or pre/pro and amplification. Hoping that better equipment matching solves the harsh highs.