Small Footprint SS Power Amps

Hoping to use this forum to quickly get a list of small footprint SS power amps - 14" or less wide - for a specific application I have. I need at least 100W (prefer more), prefer A/B. I know of the Benchmark ABH2 and various Quad models. Any others you are aware of? Appreciate the help!
Ag insider logo xs@2xitball
Check out PS Audio has a cute little guy called the Sprout. I used one for about a week and and was happily surprised at how good it sounded.

All the best.

JD
Thank you all for the suggestions, having fun researching the options! Will let you where I end up.
The two options that I ended up pursuing were the SPL s800 (thanks for the suggestion @amorstereo) and a modded Quad 909. I can't find a 909 right now but may well try this for fun when I do find one. The SPL is ordered. Really appreciate all the suggestions.
I believe you are in for a real "sonic treat" when you get your S800. Please let us know what you hear when you get it. SPL is one of those companies that are relatively unknown here in the states, but highly acclaimed in Europe and Asia. 

Teajay (Terry London) aka amorstereo