Does "ripping" quality improve if you.........

....eat BEANS with......Oh, NEVER MIND! :-)

Hey all,
On the REAL point! I've used tweak-items like the Bedini Clarifer, Nordost ECO anti-static spray, and with positive but slight lesser results the the Green Pen trick. And I've noticed an immediate improvement with ALL of these on doing an A/B comparison on CD's without, them with, the particular tweak.
Question is: Does using any of these, (or others), make a difference/improvement to the sound quality, when a CD is RIPPED to your hard-drive.
Anyone a/b'd this yet?
Your comments, from actual experience AND any theories, is appreciated.
Happy Listening!
myraj
Edesilva,
"Actually, I was talking about CDs bought off the shelf. I've got several CDs that won't play in my DV50s, my Theta David, or my Sony."

Now, this is interesting! I've never had this happen to me w/ CD originals bought off the shelf! And, my CD players are very much older than your DV50 - my Harmon/Kardon CDP is 11 yrs old & my Wadia 861 is circa 1998. They both read every single original CD & CD-R that I've thrown at it. I have 1 CD-RW that the Wadia will not read but I expected that. I haven't tried this CD-RW in the H/K but I sort-of expect similar results as the Wadia.
You have *never* bought a bad CD? Wow. I think, in a collection of about 1600 or so, there are probably 3 with at least one back track. Still, that is only what, like 0.2%? Not too bad...
yes, Edesilva, so far all my CDs play. I can't say what'll happen in the future. maybe being a vinyl guy helps?
Yo guys, you've gone "off subject" on this post.
Thanks for the comments though that were relevant.

Just a follow-up. The better I can improve/tweak the source CD, the better it sounds when I copy it on my PC. That's whether I'm burning it again into a CD-R, or compressing it to an MP3 file. I always make high-bit MP3 files, 256-bit or higher, so I can't tell you about low-quality MP3's. By the way, whenever I make a compressed file, I ALWAYS copy it to the hard drive first using Exact Audio Copy.