Sellers: When do you drop your price?

Selling my first piece of gear.  I've had a lot of views but no offers. It's been about 5 days. Great condition, 2 years old, offering about about 1/3rd off. No original box.

Perhaps all gear is particular, so if that's so, we can end this thread right here. But in case there's a general bit of advice, How long do you let an ad marinate before adjusting the price?
128x128hilde45
Yea, well but no. The item that the OP sold was listed and sold on AudioMart, not on AudiogoN.
you bought it for 1100 and sold it for 1300? Wow
someone else's loss is your gain, I couldn't disagree more with that approach. 
" Wow someone else’s loss is your gain,"

Why do you think the buyer suffered a loss?

@gano  you’ve never gotten a bargain? No one was forced to do anything they didn’t want to do. On what ethical grounds are you making an argument, if there is an argument there at all?
Others, am I bound to set my price based on what I paid? Did I do wrong, here? To me this is a ludicrous claim, but maybe I’m missing something. 
You did nothing wrong. You completed a sale, something that is done millions of times on this planet everyday. You had a good product at a good price and a buyer that agreed, that is what it is all about, a business deal. You exchanged an item of value for an amount of money, that both of you agreed on. gano is just being judgmental, hard to believe he has never sold something for more than he paid for it.