Line Magnetic LM-845 Premium - How quiet is it?

I’m looking seriously at this beast to power Spatial X5. Is it pretty quiet? Any LM-845P users out there experiencing any issues with hum or other noise? With 97db speakers, even a little hum could bum, bigtime. Any other informed thoughts on this pairing are also welcome. Thanks in advance.
wrm57
Giving this a bump to see if anyone else will chime in. It is an awfully tempting unit. But I’ve heard tell of noise and dependability issues from a couple of owners, so I’d like to get more first-hand reports.
My LM845ia developed a rather loud hum about six months after I purchased it. For repair I had to send it to Arizona (I live in North Carolina) where it's been since the middle of November. I had to pay $200 to ship it. The warranty covers the cost of repair and the return shipping. It's now April and I was told by the repair shop they only just received a replacement transformer from China. Crazy, huh? The pandemic or just simply bad service, I don't know. Regardless, I hope to get my repaired unit back sometime soon. Having said all that, I'm so taken with the sound of my LM845ia that I'm not suggesting you pass on purchasing it. I thought the price was fair and Taylor from Goldprintaudio (who posted above) was a pleasure to do business with.  BTW, I had a Prima Luna Premium prior to the LM and I much prefer the LM: more bloom, inner detail, natural, musical, blah, blah, blah.

Also, I have Harbeth HL5+ speakers 86db. Sounds great, but I'm open to advice on the ideal speaker match.
@neptune123 , thanks for the report. Sorry to hear about the hum. Your experience echoes what I’ve been reading in a number of forums, that people love the sound of LM 845 integrateds but occasionally--too often, IMO--develop issues. I hope your amp is fixed and making beautiful music again with all speed.

LM amps are still on my radar, although I recently picked up a Luxman LX-380 and think it’s terrific mated to some vintage ADS L1290/2 in my home office system. I actually bought it for Cornwall IVs that are coming this week, but it’s so good on the ADS that it might not budge!
Post removed 
Post removed