DIY acoustic panels?

I took a look at gikacoustics.com and thought the sound absorption panels were actually pretty good and reasonably priced, but I am interested in making my own to better match my room.

Does anyone know what type of cloth is good for sound absorption, hopefully something that is readily available at fabric stores?
bobk3
Can you sleep vertically on the mattresses? And do you think mattresses are way over-priced?
I got a fair amount of foam acoustic panels made up here. Price was good, but I think that also reflected in the quantity I was after.

Wooden Screen Door Movable Partition Acoustical Partition Wall

HuiAcoustics has a professional production line for each acoustic material such as steel acoustic door. As the pioneer in the design and manufacture of acoustic wall and ceiling materials, we are a young, energetic and fast growing company in Guangzhou, China. What we value is reputation and service, what we sell is quality and technology.

Wood Screen Doors Movable Partitions Acoustic Door Partition Wall

Products

Soundproof 2Lb Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier Made In China
Partition Wall Sliding Door Acoustical Wall Steel Panel
HUI ACOUSTICS Soundproofing Materials Mesh Fabric Panel for Cinema
Sound Reduction Polyester Fabric Panel for Acoustic Room
HUI ACOUSTICS Micro Perforated Acoustical Panel for Echo Reduction
Wood Grooved Acoustical Board for For Conference Center

We have been exporting sound insulation door, acoustic partition and other acoustical materials to Canada, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, United States, Bangladesh, Turkey, India, Italy, Venezuela, United Kingdom, Cameroon, Andorra, etc.

Application

Our Sound Proof Fabric Acoustic Wall Panel for Assembly Hall can be used at almost any project that need acoustical solution, such as television studios, churches, theatres, multi-purpose rooms, plants, sports centers etc.

HuiAcoustics is a professional manufacturer and supplier of different kinds of acoustic materials. Since its inception, HuiAcoustics with professional, honest, progressive spirit are committed to using our fountain products to improve customers' market competitiveness, and beautify the living environment.

Recent Cases

Conference Rooms of Jordan Road Fire Department; West China University Conference Room; Tianheng Hotel; Gansu Province Provincial Government Office; Guangzhou Pui Ching College; Stadium of Zhejiang Daily; Wenzhou Grand Theatre, etc.

Our URL: https://www.huiacoustics.com/product/steel-acoustic-door/

600x600mm Wood Wool Decorative Wall Covering Acoustical Ceiling Tiles for Theatre

Our company has enjoyed good reputation among our wood wool acoustic panel China clients. Adhering to the principle of "Morality and Quality Create a National Brand, becoming a professional enterprise" and based on the concept of "Honesty, Quality and Service", we have created a new page for innovation to achieve our dream of "Step by step, achieving a win-win result with clients worldwide".

1200x600mm Decorative Wall Coverings Acoustic Ceiling Tile for Theatres
1.Has a new innovative look
2.Absorbs unnecessary echoes
3.Excellent noise reduction performance
4.Will reduce reverberation within a room.

Products

Acoustical Insulation Acoustic Panel Vs Bass Trap Sound Reducing
Sound Absorbing Wood Wool Cement Panel With Customized Colors
Wood Fiber Acoustic Panel Natural Non Asbestos Fiber Cement Wall Board
Wood Wool Interior Decorative Noise Reducing Wall Panel

Country
Recife Brazil, Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington United States, Leipzig-Halle Germany, Abidjan Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Melbourne Australia, Florence Italy, Belfast United Kingdom, Medan Indonesia, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Belgrade Serbia, Valencia Spain, Grand Rapids United States, etc.

The wooden boards for walls are widely used in exhibition hall, banquet hall, school, airport, KTV, inspection hall, function room, auction center, and so on.

Our China Acoustic Wood Wool Cement Board Sound Absorption Wall Covering are have been used in Foshan Library, Lanxi Valley Of Hunan, Shandong Dongying Shengli Oilfield Convention Center, Yunnan Provincial People's Congress Office, Sichuan Electronic Division Function Room, Sichuan Institute Of Information Engineering Institute Museum, etc.

Website: Wood Wool Acoustic Panel China | Wood Fiber Panel - Panels for Walls