Low gain dac!

I am contemplating buying a new dac, the dac I have today has 4.3v output on both balanced and RCA, which makes me only use a small turn on the volume knob on my pre amp, which is a high gain design, volume starts at 6 o’clock and too loud at 8-9!
Any input is appreciated, ladde dac’s or more conventional dac’s doesn’t matter, both designs have my interest.
My system:
Primare Dac30
Supratek Cabernet pre
Belles SA 30 power amp
Graham Audio LS 5/9

Thanks!
gryphongryph
But still, my system sounds really great, that is not the problem, only more volume control is wished for 😜
Ok then get an amp that is 2v input sensitivity not .7v 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Or get rid of the high gain Supratek!
To clarify, my Supratek is a dual design, was buying a Cabernet with 6SN7 output, but then Mick has designed a dual with 6SN7 and 300B output, on the 300B output I can adjust gain, but unfortunately I like the 6SN7 better for most music, unfortunately Mick never told me that variable gain was only on the 300B output, if so I would probably have asked for the 6SN7 to be variable, nevertheless I am happy with my pre, I have never heard my system as good as this and having heard many far more expensive system on my travels I feel good with the sound quality, I will also experiment with other tubes, especially 300B tubes.
Some dac’s that have interested me are AudioMirror, Doge, Musical Paradise, and the ladder dac’s that have been coming to market the last years.
I guess I am on a journey to get my system to sound as analog as possible while using digital source...
You sent him a  picture of a speck .. 
😉
Thanks for making my morning a smiling one 😄
@millercarbon Why are you so rude to other users on here? I’m new to this group and you seem to be a bit of a trouble maker.

You sent him a picture of a speck .. https://eurostylesmallgoods.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Continental-Smoked-Speck-min.jpg

Here is Six Moons thoughts on the Cabernet
Maloney’s preamp philosophy, the Cabernet is a very high-gain device
And if you sent him the sensitivity of your Belles SA 30 at 0.7v for max full clipped output, and Mick said fine?? somethings wrong somewhere, or he thought you had a source with as much output as a crystal set, virtually zero.

Cheers George