Warning: China-Hifi-Audio.com

I just wanted to pass along some concerns with this dealer. 

I ordered a tube amp a couple weeks ago that was shown in stock (actually listed as a discounted customer return). and after 8 days of waiting for a shipping notification I asked about the status and was told it was delayed because the owner had to verify his UPS account. ??? They listed DHL Fedex and UPS as shipping services with 3 - 7 day delivery time for the $595 shipping charge I paid.

Since that response I have asked several times to cancel the order and even thru Paypal communications but am now being ignored. No refund and no shipment. So now it is in Paypal claim and I will be waiting many more days to see a refund.

Very disappointing experience with this dealer.

calieng
Thank you for the warning!  I was going to purchase a 4 tier audio stand! I am always leery
of buying product directly from China.......  I purchased something from Russia on eBay and took 6 months to receive a refund. Stick to home when buying..........
bayou 300b anp smoked after  1 month its under warrenty bot shipping back plus paypal fees are around 600 dollars only paid 850 for amp with free shipping .Well lesson learned  its expemsive paper weight now
   If I have a choice, I buy from a country that is somewhat of an ally.These days I look at each piece of clothing or whatever and buy from somewhere other than China if I can. 
    No country has a perfect human rights record. But what the Chinese government is doing to the people within its borders is a justifiable cause for great concern.And we may only know a small amount, as was the case with the so-called "Great Leap Forward" in China in the late 50s and early 60s. 

Hmm last year right before the lockdown, I ordered a pair of Psvane ACME 300b tubes from them. And yes, it was a gamble to save some money by buying from them vs Grant Fidelity, but lucky for me, I got my tubes in a reasonable amount of time and the tubes have been rock solid. In fact, in my Cayin HA-300 tube amp (bought from New York-based Musicteck), 10/10 times I prefer the headphone output from it vs my Chord HUGO TT2's own headphone amp because of the more beautiful tonality, much larger soundstage, air, and transient.

So yeah, going back to the point, I was happy with them for my purchase.

I've done business with them 3 times.  Never had a problem.  Pretty quick with shipping too and I always got answers to my emails.  Late last year I had a quad of tubes ordered and they were taking a bit longer than usual.  I emailed them and it was explained they were a bit backed up with shipping.  They apologized and then refunded me 10% off the order.  I received the tubes about 8 days later.