Bang for the buck vs. “money no object” cable recommendations

Latest system consists of Musical Fidelity A308 integrated, Arcam irDac and Revel F30 speakers. Looking for speaker cable and RCA interconnect recommendations that are best bang for the buck. Also asking for ideal “if money we’re not object” recommendations. 
jsbach1685
I work strongly recommend MIT Muic Interface technolgy cables. The least expensive MIT cables are light years beyond anything else on the market. Actual science and measured results. The nice thing about MIT cables is thye are always better if you buy new ones.I strated in a $200 range for speaker cables and $100 for interconnects and I am now at the $4000 range for each. Every upgrade was clearly better. Before you go crazy look at AC line conditioning and room accoustics
Take a look at Morrow cables. Reviewed very well in Stereophile and TAS. Very affordable.
SC---Speltz Anticables (low cost), Kirmuss, Silversmith Fidelium, Clarity Cables Organic 

IC---Darwin Silver (low cost), Duelund Acoustic Barbecue (low cost) , Teo GC II (low mid), Hapa Breathe S (low mid), Hapa Breathe w/ the best Eichmann connectors), Teo's best for cost no object

Bob
I've just been down this road again myself.  I continue to be baffled by all the "one off" small companies that get recommended on this site. Cables in particular are hard to evaluate as they are expensive, seemingly no end to the number of companies in the business, and system and "EAR" dependent. The Cable Company provides a great service in being able to test multiple cables in your own system. You may pay a higher price for the cables, but trying before you buy takes a lot of doubt out of the deal.  However, I suggest you RUN the transaction, picking cables to listen to you have researched and want to hear versus what they may want to sell you. (Not sure if I've ever had a recommended list of cables to try from them that didn't include Synergistic Research and Shunyata).
 If you want to go it alone you can buy well known cables used and resell them here at very little cost. If you buy well known cables new and they don't work out you can still recoup a large part of your investment if you sell them here. If you choose one of the many less well known cables and they don't work out it may be hard to recoup any of your investment. 
My final cable comment is that I was enamored for a long time with the "detailed" sound I heard from silver cables. I also was ignorant as to where the ringing and sibilance was coming from in my system when using silver cables. Not all silver cables ring, but many do, so be careful. A few weeks ago I bought two pairs of very expensive copper interconnects from a big name company and I now have details and musicality. The law of diminishing returns is at play in cables big time, but once heard great cables are hard to ignore. Good luck with this journey! Done right it will lock in the sound of your system, or maybe, just maybe it will drive you into bankruptcy and insanity!
Posted this on one of your older threads in error...

As an experiment try a solid core copper cable no larger than 20 gauge (I'd try 22 gauge if your speaker cable lengths are 12', or less).

This can be purchased as hook-up wire @ many online sites on the the WWW.

I've only used Michaell Percy (sp?), but it's readily available @ different venders.

Anyway, try something inexpensive as an experiment.

Doing so may flesh out the LF's of your setup while retaining the mid/HF's.

If it sounds better then look into better solid core cable.

Cool speakers that would probably work well in our living room as I generally roam while listening.

DeKay