Speaker Upgrade

Hello,
I am looking to upgrade my speakers in the used market. I am considering The B&W 803D, Sonus Faber Cremona M, Dynaudio Confidence C-2, and Usher BE - 10.
The room is 20x20 with 18' ceilings. They will be mains in a 5.1 set up for SACD's, audio Dvd's and home theater. They will also be used when 2 channel listening. The amp is The Emotive XPA5 at 200x5.
Your input will be greatly appreciated!
pkelly1504
Tyler at Nextlevelav in Bartlett Illinois..

His home is his store but everything is through appointment only. That my help explain why the pick-up and delivery. Also I am local. He does sell across the nation. He has had quite a few people fly in to hear different setups. In fact I met 2 A'goners because I had a setup that he didn't have. One guy was from NY to hear my Octave V70SE w/C1's that Tyler didn't have (he has the V40 and V80). The second was from Calif and wanted to hear the signatures with Naim. I got Tylers Sig's when they arrived. The first arrived at the Dyn warehouse on a Mon and he delivered them on Sat (was out of town). Tyler brought a Naim cd5xs - hicap p/s and XS integrated to my home 3 days before the guy came in. To my knowledge neither has purchased anything from Tyler yet.
xti16,

I gave that guy some Information at one time and his wife promised me a set up cables. To this day I haven't seen the cables.