My system....what and how will cabling impact?

Stereo Equipment

I know that not proving enough info is troubling so here is my complete list for my system.

All in around 100k.

Wilson Audio Sasha DAW

D’Agostino Integrated Amp

Clear Audio Ovation w/ 9” tracer tone arm

Clear Audio Concerto V2 MC cartridge

DCS Bartok DAC

VTL 6.5 phono pre amp (used w less then 50 hours of use)

HRS RXR Maple rack w/ isolation shelves

Transparent Music link and music wave cabling.

The room is strangely laid out. First, high cathedral ceilings with several peaks for sounds to bounce around. Second not too wide from speaker fronts to my ears but long. Approximately 25’ X 50’. From speaker fronts to my ears maybe 15. Speakers are positioned close to back wall and I am sitting on a sofa that places me about 2 feet in front of the front wall which is comprised of windows.

Now onto my first impressions. It sounds fantastic. Very warm, melodic, clean, rich and juicy are a few adjectives that come to mind. The TT sounds as good or perhaps at times better than the DAC. The soundstage is fairly wide given the limited space between my ears and the speakers.

Now onto my question. I have spent around $2,000 for cabling. I am figuring that those are what many of you would consider basic cabling. I see folks spending much much more for cabling. What does investing in high end cabling buy you? How does it effect the final outcome? Will the sound be richer and more realistic? What high end cables are recommended for the system I have? How much should one expect to spend for cables for the system I have assembled?

Thanks for your input.

lawmnsuu
Post removed 
Then, go and read my article published at Dagogo.com entitled, "Audiophile Law: Burn In Test Redux", where I showed through actual comparison that many of the oh, so important tweaks/methods do nothing. 

Your question:
... I have spent around $2,000 for cabling. I am figuring that those are what many of you would consider basic cabling. I see folks spending much much more for cabling. What does investing in high end cabling buy you? How does it effect the final outcome? Will the sound be richer and more realistic? What high end cables are recommended for the system I have? How much should one expect to spend for cables for the system I have assembled?

Your answers: Better sound; yes, it dramatically effects outcome; yes, richer and more realistic; approx. $10K thereabouts. I have reviewed many cable sets that are much more expensive, and with worse sound than the one I will recommend. 

I recommend the cables I just finished reviewing for Dagogo.com (review to be published soon): Iconoclast by Belden's top models of speaker cables and interconnects (either XLR or RCA), and BAV (Belden Audio/Video) Power Cords. 

You are in a position to do things correctly. Making a mixture of different brand cables is not doing things correctly; it's playing at system development. Compare entire sets if you wish to purposefully establish a baseline and advance your system. 

+1, jab & lwin

HRS racks provides excellent isolation. Reach out to Cable company for consultation and trial. The cables are critical link between your components, once you find the ‘right’ set of cables, expect more realistic and holographic sound from your existing components.

Good luck!
Get rid of that transparent stuff those boxes screw up the whole sound. If you want the best wire get OCC single crystal wire, they have no fractures in The wire like ofc cabling does which transparent uses and shears off the harmonics. Acoustic Zen prices are very reasonable everyone else that sells OCC single crystal is much more expensive.but OCC single crystal wire has been proven to be the best wire for audio for over 40 years now, it just a lot more expensive than cheap ofc wire.
@lawmnsuu. Send me a message with your address and I will send you a sample of high end cables so you can hear it for yourself.