Recommendation on hard driver based CD player

I'd like to buy a player that can read CDs into its internal hard drive for future playback. My current gear is mark levinson 390s so I will expect comparable quality. Any recommendation? thanks in advance.
dream
Ok, good point...LOL.

BTW, Dream, here is the 2nd company I meant to, but did not paste into previous posting:

http://www.vrsaudiosystems.com/
Cambridge Audio 640H, allows you to daisy chain other units, outboard USB hard drives and other computers, my brother and I play files from our units over the internet across state lines without having to download!.

Your 39 has a digital input? the 640H makes a nice transport, I use my surround processors and Bel Canto DAC 2 for playback. $1,499 not too bad a price considering what others cost. It makes a nice user interface for a computer server.
the thing with these units for the moment is that many of them are trying to play the closed system game - can't expand the storage the comes with the system being the main example I've seen.

For those of you who don't spend a lot of time thinking about Intel in Apples, Open Source on Wall Street and the world being wired - i.e. looking at the broader landscape of computing, closed systems are a dead-end strategy; both for the manufacturer and anyone who buys in and wants to store more content then the manufacturer in their infinite wisdom made allowances for.
I agree with Ckorody. GO with a computer and external hard-drive. much more flexibility.
Ckorody- how is the Cambridge Audio 640H a closed system, if it allows you to add additional storage via outboard USB hard drives and access files via it's network connection on other computers?

Cambridge Audio 640H sports a audio grade linear power supply that doesn't need a fan, so it can happly live in
your listen room.