What is the Silliest Accessory You Have Ever Seen.

I was flipping through the accessory pages at the Cable Company and came up with this https://www.thecableco.com/hallograph.html You have to be kidding me. Of all the dumb, idiotic, profoundly stupid things I have ever seen. The marketing is even better! Have you seen anything worse! It is up to us to uncover these things for what they are, SCAMS.

Mike
128x128mijostyn
Are those any different from the Ground Enhancers offered by EVS for $30/pr., or other similar products?
Post removed 
We identified the causes of the problem a polarity of shear. Bud Purvine in his 1991 patent addreses this with a cure not knowing then that it was shear wave on both sides of and thru the cone material.. Bud now believes what causes the issues on a moving cone is a Raleigh wave that does contain shear and compressive waves. The returning polarity of shear creates interference when it collides with the next wave launch.  Buds patent is just over 30 yrs old and only a few today know the reason why it works. US patent 5,304,746
Tom

Post removed 
If you dont understand the fundamental cause then you can"t find and apply the right cure. Cuts on speaker cones is only one answer of many. If engineers were aware of the cause then there could be more applied answers not just one. A member of our company has a patent on how to reduce shear wave interference in certain strings instruments. Once this is understood I can see new or better methods of interference reduction in audio components and audio environments. Tom