Wilson Alexx V

The new Alexx V is to be released at the end of this month 3/29/21.  Any thoughts or predictions on how this one will compare to the current one.  I know no one will know for sure until it’s out.  They say it’s based off the XVX.  I believe this one may rival the XLF in a smaller package. New tweeter, midrange and increase in bass enclosure size and the new Xcaps.  More efficient?  Any thoughts?
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcarey1110
Post removed 
Dear @carey1110  : "   Yes I’m a Wilson fan. "

My mistake/Iwas wrong because I was thinking that a gentleman looking for the kind of quality level of a speaker as Wilson his main target should be MUSIC and its quality level home reproduction.

I'm fan of MUSIC not fan of any kind of hardware that's need it to enjoy MUSIC at the best/high quality levels we can get  and you can get that " best " with other hardware options but go a head with what makes you happy.

Sorry to disturb you with all my posts that certainly were not for an audiophile as you.

Nothing wrong , each one of us has our unique targets, priorities and preferences.

R.
Rauliruegas....Well yes that is true to each he’s own. I am a fan of music but I love the hardware too. Since it reproduces the music. It was my passion for music that has lead me to Wilson. Not saying that Wilson is the only one I’d enjoy but it’s is one of my top 5 favorite speakers manufacturers for many reasons.  I can also  appreciate many others as well but as you might remember this discussion is about the New Wilson Alexx V.  So my comments are centered around Wilson. I enjoy many types of music and many types of systems that reproduce it. However just trying to stay on topic which happens to be about a piece of equipment, The Wilson  Alexx V . We can’t really comment yet on how it sounds since it hasn’t been released yet. 
Railiruegas-  No need to apologize I still value your comments here they have given me things to think about. Always welcomed. Thankyou.