Holo Audio May DAC

Just read a very nice review of this in Stereophile this month and after doing some research it looks like this one could be a very nice option for me.  
https://kitsunehifi.com/product/holo-audio-may-dac/

It's made in China I think (or could be Taiwan?, and yes, I am very well aware that these are two very different countries. ;)), and employs a direct to consumer model to keep the price as low as possible.  This does not worry me after purchasing a Jay's Audio transport from Vinshine Audio and having zero issues.  

Just curious if anyone here has heard one or purchased?  I'm very intrigued.  I know the Denafrips Terminator is another highly regarded DAC with a similar ordering model, but costs a couple grand more than this one.  Considering that one as well.

Thanks
128x128snackeyp
Has anyone had problems getting a response from Tim/Kitsune? I have emailed him twice with questions/lead time and have not received a reply. I actually live near him in Seattle and directly picked up some small products from him a few years ago - he was very helpful/responsive back then.
@nquery Yes, he’s very backed up I’m afraid. They are inundated with orders. This includes my query which is several days old and 2 reviewers seeking to review the May Dac KTE. Usually he’s about 2 days behind, but I fear he’s even more behind atm.

Lead time on regular May or Serene is at least 5 weeks as an estimate. Add another 2 weeks for KTE versions. Shipping time is 5-12 days later  This is what I agreed to when I ordered 2 weeks ago and may have changed. Also, there's no cancelations after 48 hours of placing your order.

Jon

@mgrifI I think it was Hans Beekhuyzen youtube review of the May that mentions the Mola Mola Tambaqui briefly, but don’t quote me.
Tim updated the contact page:

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions, and if we don't reply within 5-10 business days, please message us again. We have a high volume of messages and do our best to get to each and every one!
Can recent buyers give an indication of shipping cost to the U.S. for the May? I contacted Kitsune 9 days ago but still no response (sounds like they are a bit overwhelmed at the moment). Also, can anyone verify that there is indeed a 15% restocking fee on the unit if returned within 10 days? Paying for shipping both from and back to China, if unit is returned, plus 15% restocking fee is a big cost to see whether this unit is for me.

I am intrigued but have been disappointed with two other well reviewed DACS in the past couple years so would like to get a handle on the return cost. Thanks!