Phoenix Eagle Versions?

Does anyone know how I can figure out which version of the Eagle I have, 15W or 25W? In looking at photos online, it seems like both versions say 15W Max under the turntable plug receptacle on the PSU. I purchased it second hand a while ago and I had no idea at the time that there were 2 versions so I didn’t think to ask. 
dhcod
If it’s an "Eagle", it’s 25W by definition. If it’s 15W, it was called a "Falcon". Also, Bill Carlin is easy to reach by email, and he will give you the definitive answers.  Now maybe there were early versions of Eagle that could produce only 15W, which is why I suggest you seek confirmation from Bill Carlin, still found at Phoenix Engineering, last time I looked.
Haven’t talked to Bill but I found out from a long time user: The Falcon was 5W and the Eagle 15W. Later, 25W Eagles were made and I was incorrect that they say 15W on the PSU. Apparently really rare. At least I know what mine is now....
Yes, you are right that the falcon was 5 W not 15W. My bad, and thank you for correcting me. It was actually bugging me in the back of my mind that the falcon was 5 W, but I let it slide.
Those old idler drive motors as found in the Garrard and the Lenco are very in efficient, and I would not try to drive the Lenco motor anyway with anything less than the 25 W of the final version of the eagle. I don’t even think the Garrard motor can be used with one of these devices because it is an induction type motor, but I can always be wrong. I wouldn’t think any longer of driving the Lenco with out my 25W Eagle and Roadrunner.