Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Keith Jarret's solo concert in Budapest, 2016. After the MC strongly requested us not even to think about taking a breath, let alone cough, during the performance, he acted like God himself on stage. Dazed into his extraterrestrial, untouchable self importance, disconnected from the audience made up of simple mortals....  And the music was an uninspiring display of pointless finger exercise. Very disappointing.

Hands down... Sly and the Family Stone, early 70's.
Played one and a half songs and Sly fell asleep on stage. Led to a semi riot.
Proof that drugs and public appearances are never a "good" idea...

I fell asleep at a Jethro Tull concert but the only concert I walked out on was Santana. This was right after Jerry Garcia passed away and it turned into a requiem. 
This thread confirms there are so many reasons a live concert can go bad for reasons besides the actual performance being bad. I started attending rock conserts when I got my first car in 1971. Tickets were cheap, most were there to have a good time, were high and the music was almost secondary.  Once ticket prices went through the roof and all concerts were assigned seating with few(er) getting high, people went to actualy listen. Add to that the fact that most modern bands can't reproduce their studoo album sound in a live concert setting it's rare that any rock  concerts are worth going to.

The worst for me was a show that didn’t happen. Was going to see one of my favorite guitarists  Richard Lloyd from Television fame at a small club in Detroit. I won’t go into details but he got kicked out of the venue before the lead act was done. And then a few years later he was supposed to play a small bar in Detroit and I go there and he canceled that day. So disappointing. Richard if you’re out there get your s—- together. I’d say you owe me a show but I’ll never try to see you again.