What is the best amplifier for Tannoy Kensington ?

Hey guys,

Im starting of fresh, Ive just purchased a pair of Tannoy Kensington and love the addicted to the sound that they produce, just wondering if any one owns a pair and could recommend me the best match up amps for these babies, thanks!
mondomocho
I own the yorkminster se's and have successfully powered them with an el84 amp of around 10watts. Tannoys don't need lots of power contrary to some folks suggestions. I agree they probably sound different with 200 watts of ss power, and some folks may prefer that, but they don't NEED it.
I will soon have a pair of Kensington GR. I’d like to drive them with the 15 watts Leben for downsizing and simplify my system. Does anyone have any experience with that kind of marriage ?
The Leben amplifiers are pleasant to listen to but not highly resolving - I've heard them on the the Kensington's. The Kensington's deserve better - look at Shindo/Air Tight.
Thanks Dover for sharing. I have Air Tight ATM3. First owner 25 years ago with only one trouble 4 years ago (the timer for tubes filament heating protection on one amp), so very happy with AT, but I would like to simplify and thought Leben could be a fine replacement for my old AT and one amp only that takes less room.
on some Asian videos I often see Leben and Tannoy playing together. My room is about 25 sq meters and I listen mainly classical and jazz music.
@senza 
I listen to the ATM3's regularly with Tannoy Autographs.
I would suggest single chassis Air Tight ATM1s, ATM300 or try the EAR integrated amps - they are well built and sound great.
At a lower price the Prima Luna integrated amps punch well above their weight.