SW1X dacs

hi, 
I’m wondering who is familiar with SW1X dacs?  Seems to be limited info, some of it very over the top positive.  The various models range from approximately 3000$ to $25,000?  Has anybody heard or own one? Seems like a smaller UK company with limited US sales.
Thanks for any perspective on this. Ted
caglioti
I ordered a DAC II Special and put up a post on another Board as to my listening impressions. The one with "best" in the name. It elevated my digital playback to the most pleasing sound I had heard from my Aurender N100H and replaced an AMR DP777. 
I then ordered a DAC III Balanced-and upgraded my music server to a W20- and it arrived this Tuesday and is still burning it in 24/7. Look for a post with my listening impressions here and there about a week from now. 
I can say this much now. These are built to order by one man and two off and on assistants and the wait time can be three months. Covid has slowed down parts acquisition. Slawa Roshkow is a stickler for the very best parts-trannies, resistors, caps, and tubes. And-the designs are constantly being tinkered with primarily as parts availability changes. For example, my DAC III Balanced has slightly different transformers than past models and it turned out that the transformers needed to be configured slightly differently than in the past to eliminate any trace of hum. 
If you have ever heard a top of the line AN, you have an idea as to the SW1X sound but I have heard AN's and I think the SW1X's are a bit punchier. 
The US importer is Joe Cohen of the Lotus Group in Navato CA and he is great to work with. I am not in the biz and have only talked to Joe on the phone. 
I’ve been enjoying my DAC III plus for a month and it is the best upgrade I’ve had. Period. It’s dynamic, and texture and palpability is very analogue like. I can’t say how pleased I am with DAC. I could go on and on but ultimately if you’re looking for a NOS tube DAC that has the characteristics of vinyl playback you really need to find a way to hear it. I purchased mine blind by just reading a few reviews, reading Slawa’s interviews, and being very sympathetic to his audio philosophy. Ordering from Slawa was a breeze and my DAC arrived 2 months from purchase. I’ve heard the wait is a bit longer now. Don’t quote me on that. I can’t imagine you’d be disappointed. 
I have heard rave reviews of these DACs and am also the one who wants to credit for good product, no matter how small the company is. I have asked for demo and DAC II special will be coming to me in few days to week, for home trial. I am looking forward for the trial and am sure will be amazed. I have Luxman D10X and have recently trialed Mola Mola Tambaqui, all of which are top class. I am also about to audition Esoteric XD series and see how things line up.