If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
Roxy Music
Otis Redding
Bob Dylan 1966
Bob Dylan 1974
Bob Dylan Rolling Thunder
The Last Waltz
Concert for Bangledesh
Cat Stevens - Magicat
Willy DeVille

I’ll second Sermon on the Mount
Concerts I would revisit.

Percy Sledge free concert in Damrosch Park 1996.

Unknown (to me) guest at the Mozart Cafe getting up from his table and friends and playing the piano while friends were cheering and teasing him. He was not a beginner, that is for sure.

Of course, there are more, but these were out of this world.

Badfinger - 1972 tour for "Straight Up"
Jeff Buckley - anytime & anyplace
Michael Hedges -  anytime & anyplace
Rickie Lee Jones:- 79, backed by Neil Larsen & Buzzy Feiten
Prefab Sprout -  anytime & anyplace
The Who - 1973 tour for "Quadrophenia"
Wishbone Ash -  1972 tour for "Argus"

1972 - Genesis at the Castle, Columbus, OhioStands out among all others in my life. Gabriel in full costume changing for each song and telling stories between each song.Collins with a drum kit from 200 years in the future.Rutherford, seated the entire concert with a rack of 8 guitars behind him, giving a master class on nylon-stringed guitars. One of the most vivid memories of my life.

1973 - Miles Davis at the OSU student commons in the round. He walked among us playing a keytar (don't know if it was called that back then but he was one of the first).