Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Keith,
 I heard a Cessaro speaker in Jeff's (High Water Sound)  room driven by Tron components back around 2013.  I don't recall the specific model (Fairly large size and expensive ) but the overall sound was exceptionally good. 

When I heard the Horning Euphrodite they were driven by the Electra-Print DRD SET amplifier . Jeff was playing really good quality vinyl jazz at a reasonable sound level.  Beautiful and with a very tactile/presence character. 
Charles 
@charles1dad I just started participating over at WBT.  Agreed with you on the heightened sense of community over there and the loss of it here... 

There's also so much more interest in mechanism over there.  People may fight and bicker, but they do care about why things sound differently.  And much more interest in educating others by sharing experiences and perspective.  I find it incredibly refreshing.  

Also lots of interest in high efficiency and SETs.  Right up your alley!
Hi Cal,
Not at all surprised you'd appreciate it. Yes, definitely a niche there for SET/low power amplifiers paired with high efficiency speakers. Also you have the more common high power solid state amplifiers/lower efficiency speaker crowd. But what's good is they don't spend time denigrating each other's choices.  Very good knowledge and  listening experiences shared on WBF.

This is a very good thread (Thankfully) but just not sure why the trolling and disrespectful discourse has become more prevalent on Audiogon. Seems to be worsening. 
Charles 
I started a thread called Cube Nenuphar’s and Mini Nenuphar’s on WBF in December 2019. Only one other posted. 
@toetapaudio,
Can’t explain that one specific example, could have been simply lack of awareness at that time. Certainly if you go through current and past threads there’s been ample discussion of similar type speakers and genre. I believe there's more exposure and awareness now.

Charles