Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128jcarcopo
The Encores are breaking in progressively. First the treble was emphasized, then after some serious electronica, the bass loosened up. Then the mids and highs were recessed, now the upper mids are recessed.  I'm thinking the polycell array needs the most time to loosen up, due to the limited excursion of the many tweeters. 
"When I ordered I asked about this. Eric said that the woofers have remained the same since the beginning. The entire woofer is 11" but the inner part is closer to 10. He said he got tired of people saying "Hey that's not 11 inches!" so he changed the listing, but said it's the same since the beginning."

Isn't it standard practice to list the driver size by the cone, not the entire driver with the surround included? 
jcarcopo, thanks for starting this thread.   It is largely because of this thread and hearing the Moabs at the RMAF 2019 that I decided to buy the Encores with the Be tweeter upgrade.  I have been burning them in with pink noise for about 200 hours so far and what I am hearing has made me a VERY happy customer.  I have the Encores hooked up to a Luxman 590 AXII Integrated and I couldn't be more pleased with this combination.  It runs in Class A up to about 60 watts in 4 ohms so the high sensitivity of the speakers makes rocking out in my 14' x 20' no problem whatsoever. I previously had Martin Logan Montis Electrostats in my system and I wanted more dynamics.  I was worried I might have to sacrifice a little speed and resolution but I now realize that was completely unfounded.  I feel the Encores are just as fast and even more resolving, particularly in the midrange and treble.  They throw a wider and significantly deeper soundstage in my room.   I'm glad I opted for the Be tweeter as my system was on the warmish side with the Montis.  I previously used 2 subs with the Montis but now they are not needed.  I saw that an Encore owner put some felt around the tweeters and the array drivers and I opted to do the same.  I think it improved the instrument separation and is a nice little tweek.  I think the very high resolution of these speakers exposes the upstream components and recording quality of the music being played to a great extent.  I feel in the midrange and treble region, they can play with the uber speakers.  Bass response is good but not spectacular yet.  Perhaps plugging the ports may help.  
Not a simple question. Has anyone used Resistor Pots on the back of the speakers? There are four Resistor Pots...
I previously had Martin Logan Montis Electrostats in my system and I wanted more dynamics. I was worried I might have to sacrifice a little speed and resolution but I now realize that was completely unfounded. I feel the Encores are just as fast and even more resolving, particularly in the midrange and treble. They throw a wider and significantly deeper soundstage in my room.

Not surprised. Knew before ordering my Moabs that they are as fast as a stat. Knew it because you are not the first ML owner to say it. 

I think the very high resolution of these speakers exposes the upstream components and recording quality of the music being played to a great extent
This is one of the best things about them. There's a common question along the lines of what do you like to play to show them off? Well, when everything sounds so good how are you to decide? I mean, resolving upstream changes, I put rubber bands under power cords and heard it. How much more resolving can you get? ???!

I feel in the midrange and treble region, they can play with the uber speakers.

I feel that in the midrange and treble region some of the uber speakers can play with the Tektons. Some of them. If instead of just the one you order all Be tweeters, then probably you are untouchable.