Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Elvis Costello, early 80's.
Such a talented songwriter, but boring uninspired stage performance  with horrible acoustics. 
A Dave Matthews gig in a Raleigh basketball arena a few years back.  The acoustics were so hideous you could barely understand the vocals.
Granted we didn't have Sect A Row 1 seats, but it was like being in a sewer pipe.  Spouse a big fan, halfway through said 'F this', and we went away.....
Best heard at open venues.....like most live acts imho, unless the place is small.  Heard some great acts in the local indoor spaces...better control of the audio at the boards..
Bob Dylan - 25 years ago (Denver Coliseum). The arena's acoustics were horrendous, but worse he seemed bored and uninspired.  

I've really wanted to like Phish, but their extended jams were just self masturbation and I walked out midway through the 2 shows I went to (both Red Rocks). 
Modest Mouse. They showed up drunk or high (or both?), sound sucked, and they didn't even play the one song everyone was there to hear. At the end they just left the stage. No words, no encore. Only stayed because the beer was good.