Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Hey MC, “pervert” here,

Yes, I was being facetious.  I can read and understand a Wikipedia article just like you can. 
By the way, have you tried turning the fuses around in your resonators?  
How about switching the direction of the copper in power leads?  
I can only imagine the further leaps in sound quality if you put the resonators on some springs. And the power leads on some ceramic mushrooms. 
I have 2 of them also. Nobsound units.They also make me feel a whole lot better physically and mentally.
Originally bought one for my system and it did a lot of great things. Placement is key, more art than science BUT the overall calming effect was unexpected  side effect. It is really noticeable.  Bought one for the bedroom too. Sleeping better and waking up happier. Working for me go figure. Check out Space Tech Audio Labs, they have some VERY serious looking ones. I love all their stuff, looks like 1950's particle accelerator gear.
Bliss out y'all

Krissy said the same thing. I sent her one, she put it under her bed, sleeps way better. Okay you say, so what, double-blind bias, expectation coulda woulda shoulda. Until she noticed, where'd the cat go? Under the bed. Never went there before. Curled up right next to the SG. 

The signpost ahead, you are entering the Audiophile Zone.

We report. You decide.