Can't believe I let myself get sucked in again.

Good morning.
It has been over 10 years since I have actively participated in the forums.  Well I am back and bit hard.  I purchased 2 Bluesound Node2is and 1 Powernode2i on Saturday.  I have not done any critical listening in a very long time.  I am itching to get back into being an audiofool.  In a position to put a listening together again and I don't want to be patient but alas I must.  All in due time.  So feel free to welcome back this goner.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xartizen65
Post removed 
Welcome back. I've been here since 2000 but went over to the asylum for a long time. 

@jbhiller 
Thank you,  we should know on the TriVista in a few weeks.  As for the technology I have also been retired for 10 years (Telecommunications Digital Switch Engineer) it is mind blowing how fast things are advancing now.  Also in need of speakers for a main rig (The A308 and TriVista will be the base of the system.  Budget today for speakers $0.00.  My mom is not using here B&W's and is going to loan them to me for the time being.

P.S.  My wife started a business 5 years ago.  Last year is the first year she made a profit.  I back her and this endeavor 100%.  The serious audio can wait a bit.  This year has started off well so we will see how the rest of the year goes.
Grab the day and make it great.
Arti
@artemus_5 I am in the AA chatroom right now after a long absence.  Getting abused as usual.
@artizen65 

Getting abused as usual.

Yep. That's why I post here more often now. I actually left here  1st time because AA had a better sense of community at the time. That was 15-18 yrs ago. Now everyone on most every BB is  a self appointed critic of EVERYTHING they disagree with. I'd love to find an a'phile BB that has that sense of community, where people understand how to agree to disagree and don't take themselves so seriously all the time. I doubt it exists though. Too much turmoil everywhere now.