Allnic 1201 replacement tubes?

Hello all ...I have an Allnic 1201 phonostage and I think the Mullard E180CC’s are nearing the end . Should I pick up the same NOS Mullards are there alternatives where I won’t lose performance? 
Also they seem difficult to pull . Like they are loose at bottom and will just rip apart but I might be overthinking it..? Thanks 

VPI super prime scout 
tekton encore
manley snappers / jumbo shrimp
128x128tommypenngotti
@francozi 
I’d come contact Albert Porter , he’s your man . Hooked me up with new Allnic 1202 , great guy . Good luck ! 
tommy, did the left channel problem occur before or after you had attempted to pull tubes (with or without the tube puller)?  Also, have you now replaced the old tubes with new?  Simplest thing to do first is to swap the tubes on the R channel with those on the L channel, and see whether the problem flops over to the R.  If it does, then go back to the old tubes or install the new ones, whichever you have not done yet.
@lewm 
pretty sure its a cold solder joint in my Manley preamp , it seems to have gone away for the time being ...

I've swapped tubes L/R , its really intermittent ...
Hi Tommy
One Moore question,
Can I use the JJ E34L in my T1800, these tubes are a little different then others, see link
https://www.jj-electronic.com/en/e34l